Friday 23 December 2011

2#


HO! HO! HO! Spreading some christmas cheer

And you're on Santa's stylish list so lots of fashionable presents for these beauties


Three is the magic number and this features my three current crushes. Royal Blue, Light mocha Chocolate Brown and Ruby Red Lipstick. How sublime!


These tights are great- less opaque ones tends to be a lot more unforgiving on fuller calves; this doll though hasn't got a thing to worry about! (I do.) The distressed tan leather jacket is a staple piece I'm too poor to own. I am bored to tears with my black one, yet until I'm a working lady I'll carry on wiping away my own tears. Also this model is an absolute dream, it makes an outfit which doesn't need improving 10x better.


Ruby red lipstick again, you devil. Can't get enough of the stuff. This is a trendy office work option, not that I work in one....nevertheless, I feel my wardrobe needs a splash of smart of sophistication. It currently screeches out scruff and student.


Forward thinking for summer and festivals >>>>>> Y.E.S. Barcelona, Outlook and Tomorrowland (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment